Getting ready for kindergarten is an exciting and special time! Our curriculum supports your child by further developing the critical thinking skills she/he needs to succeed in kindergarten, elementary school and life!
Our teachers plan lessons that promote your child’s meaningful learning and deepen understanding of basic academic concepts through exploration, investigation and play. We provide a place where children can challenge themselves and enjoy the thrill of discovery.
Our purpose is to create a strong foundation of skills upon which all future learning is built.
Our areas of focus are:
- Literacy, phonics, reading comprehension.
- Problem solving
- Social and emotional development
- Motor development
- Creativity and imagination
- Writing and self-expression
- Listening skills and following directions
- Recreational activities to develop skills and promote childhood fitness and healthy habits
Each school day is balanced with opportunities for independent discovery, cooperative learning and outdoor playtime. Our program provides a wide variety of planned activities centered on getting 4 years old ready to excel in kindergarten.
Well-trained teachers take the time to help your child discover and pursue his or her own interests, keeping children busy and happy.